Thursday, April 5, 2018

Kaged Muscle – Action Packed Comic

Till now I have read only mythological comics from Vimanika comics. So I was considering them as mythological comic maker, but Kaged Muscle has completely changed my perception.


Kaged will take you to dark action thriller set in USA underworld kind of situation. While taking out his drunkard friend from bar our protagonist (A star/celebrity trainer) met with street thugs. A small fight started with abusive conversation converted into a big mess which took many lives. Though I was considering our hero as martial arts expert only but the author has kept something under sleeves at the end of the volume.

Somewhere I felt that content was missing, scenes were full of action sequences only. Not recommended for kids below 16. Overall I liked it.

Talking about ratings
  1. Cover – 3.5/5
  2. Artwork – 3.5/5
  3. Concept – 3/5
  4. Content – 2/5
  5. Overall – 3/5
Book can be found at Amazon & Flipkart
Review from other readers can be found at GoodReads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Like Us

Followers

Blog Archive