Wednesday, September 1, 2021

The Sinful Silence by Abir Mukherjee

Thrillers are the best source of entertainment in the reading spree, at least for me. I enjoy it the most and the only competition I get against thrillers are mythology-based fiction. I have seen many reviewers post about books of Abir Mukherjee and I made my mind to read his latest book when I came to know that it's a thriller. The book I am talking about is "The Sinful Silence".

The Sinful Silence by Abir Mukherjee

There are two central characters of our story, DCP Abimanyu, and newly appointed IPS officer, Vayu Iyer. They are faced with a challenging crime where a successful businesswoman was found dead in a locked room. Vayu being a novice officer followed all clues and procedures but found deadends in most of them. Along with that Abhimanyu's attention was divided as he was also after the killer of his fiance. The book is full of twists & turns to make the book unpredictable. Read the book to know more.

Good points about the book

  1. Fast paced story that won't let you put the book down
  2. Easy language usage makes reading fast
  3. Written for the age group of 15+ for lovers of a wider genre reader
  4. Short read gives you a ride for a weekend or short trip
  5. A good mix of thrill, suspense, and drama.

The book deserves 4 out of 5.

Book links - Goodreads & Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Like Us

Followers