Thursday, February 11, 2021

Shall We Tango, Charlie? by Chetna Lumb Bedi

I have just finished "India's Most fearless" on audible when I saw this book on Writersmelon. I was not aware of the fact that the story was female-centric, instead only the color character on the cover made me believe the book was a love story. The cover was attractive to get at least one glance from any age group interested person. It is not just cover but the story was equally gripping. After capturing the cover photo I was planning to take it after finishing two ongoing books, but I read the prologue and then the next chapter before I realized in 90 minutes I finished 3rd of the book. Yes, it is correct, and you won't believe I have finished the book in the next two sittings.

Shall We Tango, Charlie? by Chetna Lumb Bedi


As the blurb mentioned, "Shall We Tango, Charlie?" by Chetna Lumb Bedi is a female-centric book. Unlike normal female-centric books, which focus too much on the love story, this book is more of an exemplary hardship of a lady in the armed forces and her achievement of reaching elite force's troops. But just hardship won't interest readers, so the author has used the right mix of Ahna's (protagonist) and her near one's issues as well. 


The book has the following unique features

1. Shows work and challenges of armed forces day to day life

2. Shows struggles and challenges to reach elite troops

3. Internal politics and friction female has to go in fields


The book is a good pick at any time for any age and any genre lover. The writing is simple and smooth. The choice of words is good even for beginners. Also, an occasional dose of inspiration, courage, and comic episode keeps the story interesting throughout. With its emotional touch with iron-willed heart character of Ahana has won the heart of readers.


I will give 4.25 out of 5 to this book.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Like Us

Followers

Blog Archive