Sunday, August 11, 2019

Book Review - Sanjay Dutt: One Man, Many Lives

I have been reading since I can read (literally from the age of 8 or 9). I read so many fictions that now I reached a level where fictions don't fancy me much. Rather I started reading more nonfiction. Among them, biographies have taken the front seat. I have read more than 25-30 biographies in the last 3-4 years. When I watched Sanju movie I wanted to read Sanjay Dutt's biography "Kuch to Log Kahenge" but I didn't get the book at that time. So when I got the chance to read the book on Sanjay Dutt by another author I didn't miss it. here I am to discuss the book.


The book is written in a simple context. Lucid language and medium pace made me turn page after page. The author has covered parts and packages of many incidents of Sanjay's life. These incidents are what makes Sanjay Dutt that we see today, whether they are good or bad. In a neutral scale, you may find book slightly towards Sanjay side. So those who see law above stardom may criticize the book just like they did it for movie Sanju.

Talking about the book design, hardcover book with a classy image of Sanjay Dutt make the book a nice attraction for your bookshelf or coffee table. Special moments of Sanjay's like are pictured in the book for fans in color glossy pages. 

Talking about the ratings
  1. Cover - 4.5/5
  2. Content - 4/5
  3. Overall - 3.75/5
Book can be found at Amazon & Flipkart
Review from other readers can be found at GoodReads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Like Us

Followers

Blog Archive