Tuesday, March 30, 2021

50 Desi Super Drinks by Lovneet Batra

I have started reading and collecting support for books, and to my surprise, most of them are easy to cook compared to most of the recipes. When I saw 50 Desi Super Drinks by Lovneet Batra, I wanted to take the maximum out of it during summers. With 50 damn easy recipes, none of which takes more than 20 minutes to prepare, I loved the book.

50 Desi Super Drinks by Lovneet Batra

Talking about the content, you will find 50 chapters, one chapter per drink. Each chapter starts with the benefits of that drink and ingredient, not just a basic introduction, but the author has emphasized giving an elementwise scientific description (don't worry is not academically detailed). Then comes ingredient requirement and how to make it. As mentioned below most of these drinks can be made by even 14 years old kid. Each recipe covers the exact serving size and ideal serving state. 

Taking about some very basic drinks like coconut water which are readily available, I tried Aam Panna, Jal Jeera (made myself), Sattu, etc. They were delicious, I think I can have a comferting, healthy and delicious summer. 

Full marks to this wonderful book, 5 out of 5.

Book links - Amazon & Goodreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Like Us

Followers